Are you looking for a laser rangefinder to take your game to the next level? Well, then you have landed in the right place. Sport is all about accuracy, and it may be a bit hard to hone that skill on your own.
Fortunately, a rangefinder can help you on that front. Without one, you’ll likely be missing a lot of holes and falling behind your peers. However, when buying a rangefinder, the market is filled with many options promising to meet our needs.
We understand that you’ll be feeling a little overwhelmed with so many options in front of you but don’t worry; we’ve narrowed it down to the best contender in the game. In today’s article, we’ll be talking about the features of the Bushnell pro xe. We’ll also share some tips on how to use one.
Table of Contents
- Features Of The Bushnell Pro Xe
- What’s In The Box?
- Tips For Using A Rangefinder
- FAQs about The Bushnell Pro Xe Rangfinders
Features Of The Bushnell Pro Xe
The Bushnell Pro Xe has taken the golf industry by storm with the out-of-world clear images captured on the course. All thanks to the 7 X magnification, the rangefinder comes in. The rangefinder also promises greater accuracy, ease of use and a crystal clear display. Below are the details of some of its features:
The Bushnell Pro Xe comes equipped with the vibration feature. You’ll know when the rangefinder has locked onto flags, pins or bunkers since the rangefinder vibrates when it does so.
This feature is known as Jolt in the Bushnell series, and it makes measuring distance on the course all that easy. What’s more, the red ring also flashes as the rangefinder vibrates on locking to its target, providing greater feedback than its competitors.
2.Slope With Elements
The Bushnell pro-XE has managed to leave behind its competitors with its outstanding slope – the ability of a rangefinder to find out distance based on elevation. The pro-XE has done something unique by introducing Slope with Elements.
Meaning instead of just distance, the rangefinder will also be factoring in temperature and barometric pressure to figure out the slope.
Bushnell has also introduced a slope switch, expanding on the slope feature, which lets golfers easily toggle between slope with elements mode and the normal mode. This way, they can use the USGA-approved legal device during tournaments and the Slope with Elements when they feel like making more accurate shots.
The Pro XE comes with a built-in magnet to attach the rangefinder to your pushcarts or club faces on your irons. This way, you can keep the rangefinder at a place easily where it’s accessible, ditching the case for it altogether.
What’s In The Box?
The contents of the box can be summarized as follows:
- Bushnell Pro XE Rangefinder
- Premium Carrying Case
- 1 CR2 Battery
- Microfiber cloth
- Quick Start Guide
Tips For Using A Rangefinder
Using a rangefinder is not difficult, but it’s no walk in the park. If you want to make the most out of your rangefinder, you need to know some dos and don’ts. For your convenience, we’ve lasted them below.
- YouTube is your best friend. To get a hand with your rangefinder, it’ll be good to hop on the website and watch videos of people using it. Make sure you read the instruction manual as well.
- You’re going to need a lot of practice in the beginning. You can do so by doing target practice on objects within 50 to 60 yards before taking your rangefinder on the golf course. You should also practice on pins with flags if your driving range has them. Flags make for easy targets, so make sure you target them and not the pins.
- With that said, don’t be frustrated if you don’t get it right the first time. It’ll take you a good while before you have a good feel of your rangefinder.
- When on the course, make sure your rangefinder is easily accessible. You don’t want to be reaching for your bag every time you need one.
- Make sure you don’t use the rangefinder at a temperature higher than fifty degrees. Also, make sure to protect your rangefinder from the sun.
- Do not touch the lens or any other optical surface on your rangefinder. You may end up damaging the anti-reflection coating this way.
- If you don’t plan to use your rangefinder for a long time, remove the battery before you lock it away.
- Make sure you’re using a rangefinder meant for golf and not for hunting. more cheap rangefinder here.
FAQs about The Bushnell Pro Xe Rangfinders
Your rangefinder can be blurry for two reasons: One, your battery needs to be changed, and second, your lens is covered with dirt or debris. You can try solving the problem by cleaning the lens with a lens cleaning cloth.
If the issue were with the lens, your rangefinder would start working normally again. If your rangefinder is still blurry, you should consider changing your battery.
Laser rangefinders employ an optoelectronic system. They emit electromagnetic pulses in their laser beams. The beams then strike the target’s surface, bounce back and return to the rangefinder. The range finder’s system then works to process the beam. Mainly these systems work out the distance by measuring the phase shift of the reflected beam.
A rangefinder is pretty accurate. You can get correct measurements up to a yard with most rangefinders. Others even claim an accuracy of ½ or 1/10 of a year. The Bushnell pro xe boasts of the accuracy of (+/-) one yard.
Of course, Maxmedal has prepared two versions of the manual for you.
No1. Bushnell Pro XE Rangefinder Manual PDF. Click here to download.
No2. Video Manual. See the YouTube video below.
Pro Xe Rangfinders
Summing it up, Bushnell Pro Xe is the best rangefinder in the business. It vibrates when locked on the target. You can experiment with the slope with elements mode and use the slope switch to use the normal mode as well. The Pro XE costs a pretty penny, but it's worth it considering crystal clear images you'll be able to see on the course. So what are you waiting for? Buy yours now!
- Slope with Elements
- High-end optics
- Rapid Flag detection
- A little expensive
- JOLT feature doesn't always activate
- Slope with Elements 0%
- High-end optics 0%
- Rapid Flag detection 0%
- A little expensiv 0%
- JOLT feature doesn't always activate 0%
I love the Bushnell Pro Xe Rangefinders.
It is simple and convenient to operate.
I’ve never used the slopes because Florida is very flat.
I will recommend it to friends.
bushnell xe is a lot more expensive than the average brand, but it is very easy to use.
Yes, It is a well-known brand.