Are you confused about whether the blue tee series 2 is worth buying in order to improve your game? Well, then you’ve landed in the right place. Since using one vastly improves your game, almost every golfer uses a rangefinder.
With accurate distances, you’ll find your club selection improves. You will also be free from the trouble of carrying around a yardage book. However, most units in the market don’t promise great accuracy, which we understand can be troubling for a novice like you who doesn’t know what not to buy.
Fortunately, we’ve made the decision for you. In today’s article, we’ll be talking about the blue tee series 2 pro and its many amazing features.
Table of Contents
- Amazing Features Of Blue Tees Series 2 Pro
- Following are the contents of the box
- Tips For Using A Rangefinder
- The Blue Tees Series 2 Pro Rangefinder FAQs
Amazing Features Of Blue Tees Series 2 Pro
The Blue Tees Series 2 Pro is exactly the device you need to give you the confidence to play the perfect game on the course. The device promises ease of use with a Power/Acquire button and a Mode button. As far as modes are concerned, there are three.
Mode 1 is the continuous mode, while Mode 2 and 3 are the golf-mode and speed mode, respectively. Below is a brief description of some of its features.
The blue tee series model provides you with the most accurate of readings. It’s got a magnification of 6 X and a long range of 800 yards that promises an accuracy of +/- 1 yard. The distance is displayed on the screen and is very easy to read.
The blue series unit features advanced flag lock technology. When the rangefinder has locked on to the target as far as 800 yards away, the distance finder gives out short vibrating pulses, alerting you that you’ve locked onto the target.
The unit comes with a magnet holder that can be attached to cart rails, pushcarts, and wedges. It fits right into the size of your palm and promises functionality in style. This way, the unit is always in easy access.
The blue tee series pro two also comes equipped with strong magnets. The quad magnetic technology forces it to stick to any metal surface with a secure grip. What’s more: the magnet strap has been designed to absorb shocks on bumpy cart rides.
Following are the contents of the box
- 1 x Blue Tee Series 2 Pro
- 1 x carrying case
- 2 x Batteries
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x D-ring clip
- 1 x attachable strap
- 1 x instruction manual
Tips For Using A Rangefinder
Blue tees series 2 pro is the best range finder out there. However, if you don’t know how to use one properly, you’re not going to be able to improve your game. Below is a list of tips to help you out:
- Adjust the magnification according to the target distance. If you don’t, there’s a chance you’ll miss the aim.
- When aiming with the rangefinder, keep your weight on both of your legs with your dominant foot ahead. Hold the rangefinder with your dominant hand. Moreover, angle your arms and shoulder in such a way that you can easily hold the rangefinder at eye level.
- When pressing buttons, try your best to keep your fingers stead. If you end up shaking them, there’s a chance you’ll miss the target. Even after pressing the button, don’t move your rangefinder.
- When you start practicing, focus more on large targets instead of smaller ones since they’re easier to aim for and find someone who knows how to use a rangefinder accurately and practice with them.
- Practice your hand-eye coordination. Press the button while aiming at your target.
- Know the maximum distance your rangefinder can measure this way; you’ll know how to incorporate it into your game.
- Practice using your rangefinder even when you’re not swinging on the course. It will make you more comfortable with the device at hand.
- Make sure you read the manual that comes with the range finder. It’ll tell you plenty about how to use it as well as how to maintain the rangefinder.
The Blue Tees Series 2 Pro Rangefinder FAQs
It can be due to several reasons. First of all, check if you’ve removed the plastic covering from the battery that came with it. They’re very thin, and you might have missed them. Second, check if you’ve inserted the battery the right way. The flat end should touch the coiled end of the chamber. You could also insert a second battery. If the problem persists, contact blue tees support.
The blue tees rangefinder can take measurements in both meters and yards. You can switch from yards to meters or vice versa by holding down the mode button for three seconds.
Your rangefinder can be blurry due to several reasons. The first one could be that your battery needs changing. In that case, change it out. If the problem persists, then there’s probably dirt or debris on the lens. Take a lens cleaning cloth and clean the lens. Once you do, your rangefinder will be in working condition again.
Of course, Maxmedal has prepared two versions of the manual for you.
No1. blue tees series 2 pro rangefinder Instruction manual PDF.pdf
No2. Video Manual. See the YouTube video below.
blue tees series 2 pro rangefinder Instruction manual video
Series 2 Pro slope Rangefinder
To summarize, blue series 2 pro is the ideal rangefinder for a beginner golfer looking to take his game to the next well. The unit comes with its very own carrying case and magnetic strap, so you can easily carry it around. Performance-wise, the device gives you fast and accurate calculations. Moreover, you can switch between modes without a hitch. With the advanced flag technology and slope vision, you'll most definitely be making the most accurate shots. All this at an affordable price. So what are you waiting for? Buy yours now and hit the course!
- Highly portable
- Advanced flag technology
- Three Modes
- The slope cannot be changed
- Yardages not consistent
- Easy-to-use 0%
- Highly portable 0%
- Advanced flag technology 0%
- Three Modes 0%
- The slope cannot be changed 0%
- Yardages not consistent 0%
Leave a Reply