Are you looking to improve your game by buying a stimulator? Well, then you have landed in the right place. You can’t afford to sit home idly when it’s offseason. If you want to get ahead of your peers, you need to practice constantly.
This is where a Simulator comes in. Unfortunately, they’re too many in the market, and a beginner might not know which one to buy. Today’s article will discuss the Uneekor EYE XO SwingBay Simulator Package and why you should buy it.
Table of Contents
- Why Should You Buy The Uneekor EYE XO SwingBay Simulator Package?
- Tips For Using A Simulator
- What’s In The Box?
Why Should You Buy The Uneekor EYE XO SwingBay Simulator Package?
Every golfer needs to get their hands on the Uneekor EYE XO SwingBay Simulator Package. It features a military-grade screen that can withstand thousands of shots as fast as 250 miles per hour. Moreover, the dimensions for the hitting bay have been designed to fill the screen. The mat that comes with this package is world-famous for being a lifelike hitting mat.
The trug mats that come with it will cover the entire space between your mat and the screen. It promises less tension on the joints. Best of all, it delivers the best at an affordable price.
The Uneekor EYE XO SwingBay Best Value Simulator Package is the best stimulator package. It’s got a lot of unique features that make it stand out. Here’s a run-through of some of them.
2.The Perfect Hitting Bay
The Uneekor Eye XO comes with the perfect hitting bay. It features blackout walls for a better projection display. Not to mention the durable and easy assemble framing system. You also have side netting to the percentage of any stray shots.
The Unekor Eye Xo accurately measures over 20 data points for swing analysis. They can record club speed, dynamic loft, club path, and attack angle, allowing you to gather all the data needed to improve your game.
The HD projector with the stimulator is designed for a bright display. It’s got 4000 lemurs and high contrast for better depth. The projector supports HDMI connectivity and displays in the 1080p resolution.
5.Best Launch Monitor
The EYE XO is the best launch motor. It requires a one-time installation and offers a hand-free experience with seamless right and left-handed play. The monitor is also compatible with the latest software on the market.
Tips For Using A Simulator
The Uneekor EYE XO Launch Monitor Package is the best for improving your game. However, you’re still going to need some tips if you want to make the most of it. Below are a few to help you out:
- Try to use the game mode as frequently as possible. Most people only use the driving mode, but you need game repetitions to get better at your fame.
- Make use of the auto- rewind feature. You can work on those shots that make you nervous by going back.
- Make sure you dial the distance you hit with each club. It will give you a leg up over your competition.
- Experiment with different swing methods. It’s the best way to pick up new tips and tricks without embarrassing your seld on the course.
- Practice as many shots as possible inside of 100 yards. Chat your distance for every role and see how you perform. You’ll definitely end up improving your game.
- Don’t be shy to indite a few of your buddies for a friendly game on the simulator. It’ll help you keep sharp even during the offseason.
- Adjust your projector position so the aspect ratio fills your screen. You dont want any wasted space.
- Make sure you’re practicing on a premium, hitting the mat.
- Make sure that your set-up, alignment and calibration are correct and that you have plenty f space in the Simulator room for your launch monitor since it’ll be recording everything.
What’s In The Box?
You will get the complete Simulator in the Box:
• 1 x Uneekor VIEW software
• 1 x Swingbay side netting
• 1 x Uneekor Eye XO Launh MOnitor
• 1 x Simulation gaming laptop (optional)
• 1 x Laptop stand (optional)
• 1 x Laptop sleeve and mousepad (with laptop choice)
• 1 x Choice of mat size
• 1 x Swingbay hitting enclosure and screen
• 1 x Optoma 1080P HD Short Throw Projector
• 1 x SwingSHield Projector Floor Enclosure
• 1 x 25′ 1080P HDMI Cable
• 2 x 5′ x 10’8″ Landing Pad Turf
• 1 x Ball tray
The ideal position for mounting your Uneekor Eye XO is 3.5 feet in front of your ball position. It will be 3.5 feet closer to the screen than your ball. In the case of the Uneekor QED, the set-up is mounted 3.5 feet behind the ball.
Yes, it would help if you had club stickers for Uneekor EXO. You need to add reflective stickers to your clubface. These will allow the EYE XO to pick up on the clubface position. It’s relatively simple to do, and if you run out of them, you can always head over to the Uneekor website and replenish your supply.
The Uneekor Eye EXO has dual high cameras to record the club’s movement and the ball. The ball speed is +/- 0.3 miles per hour, and the spin axis has an accuracy of +/- 0.2 degrees.
Of course, Maxmedal has prepared two versions of the manual for you.
No1. Uneekor EYE XO SwingBay Simulator Package Manual PDF. Click here to download.
No2. Video Manual. See the YouTube video below.
EYE XO SwingBay Simulator Package
Summing it up, the Uneekor EYE XO SwingBay Simulator Package is the best. You can practice all you want with various game modes. You can compete with friends and track your performance with various data points. The stimulator comes with a real-life hitting bay, so it's like being on the field. So what are you waiting for? Buy yours now!
- Great club data
- Slo-Mo Optix
- Premium hitting area
- Requires mounting
- Requires club stickers
- Great club data 0%
- Slo-Mo Optix 0%
- Premium hitting area 0%
- Requires mounting 0%
- Requires club stickers 0%
Leave a Reply