Do you feel like you’re not getting enough practice on the field with the golf course being closed now and then? Are you looking for a simulator to help you in that regard? Well, then you’re in the right place.
With the golf course being closed due to unforeseen circumstances, such as bad weather, you don’t always get time to practice on the field. These gaps in your practice can bring down your performance. We understand that the idea of falling behind your peers doesn’t sit well with you, which is why you should consider buying one.
You might feel a little reluctant considering the exorbitant price of some of these simulators. Fortunately, we’ve picked out the most advanced simulator that won’t cost you an arm and a leg. In this article, we’ll be talking about the many features of SkyTrak Launch Monitor and how you can make the most of it.
Table of Contents
- Amazing Features Of The SkyTrak Launch Monitor
- Here’s a list of contents of the box
- Tips For Using SkyTrak launch monitor
Amazing Features Of The SkyTrak Launch Monitor
SkyTrak SwingBay Simulator Package is the best in the market these days. It delivers the most advanced features at a cheap price compared to its competitors. The stimulator even features environmental conditions, ensuring you’re playing as close to the real environment as possible.
Then there’s also Club compare which lets you test your clubs against one another. Further details of its features are given below:
1.Smooth Operating System
Skytrak features an operating system that’s been rated the best for many years. It’s versatile, supports peer-to-peer interactions, and accurately records all kinds of information like carrying distance, clubhead speed, spin loft, spin axis, shot shape, and whatnot.
2.The Perfect Hitting Bay
The SwingBay has a black-out wall for a better projection display. There’s also side netting to protect from errant shots. What’s more, the enclosure is durable since it can withstand thousands of shots of upto 250 mph. The enclosure is easy to assemble as long as you read the instructions that come with it.
3.Life-Like Hitting Mat
The Swingbay hitting mat is easily one of the most realistic on the market. It’s been reported to be easier on the joints, which helps with your game. The tuft mats that come with the unit extend through the entire space between your mat and screen, protecting your floor from the bouncing balls as well.
The stimulator comes with a state-of-the-art projector. It’s got 3000 lumens for a bright image and high contrast for better depth. As for resolution, the projector projects images in 1080p resolution. All in all, you’re going to feel like it’s real with the kind of images projected by the HD Short Throw Simulator. Click here, More cost-effective golf simulators.
Here’s a list of contents of the box
Here are some things that will be present in the box (Besides the items mentioned under, a simulation gaming laptop, laptop stand, laptop sleeve and mousepad are optional.):
- 1 x SkyTrak Launch Monitor with Protective case
- 1 x Swingbay Hitting Enclosure and Screen
- 1 x SwingBay Side Netting
- 1 x Golf Mat
- 2 x 5′ x 10’7″ Landing Pad Turf
- 1 x Optoma 1080p HD Short Throw Projector
- 1 x Projector Floor Enclosure
- 1 x 25’ 1080p HDMI Cable
- 1 x Birtees
- 1 x Ball Tray
- 1 x Wifi-USB Adapter
Tips For Using SkyTrak launch monitor
SkyTrak Package is great for enjoying a good golf game at home. However, if you want to improve your game using the stimulator, you must keep a certain set of tips in mind. Below is a list of them to help you out.
- Play the game mode as much as you can. It’s all about familiarizing yourself with uncomfortable shots, and you can use the stimulator’s many courses for this purpose.
- Don’t be afraid to return to previous spots that gave you a hard time and do them again. It would help if you got as much practice as possible to achieve perfection.
- Make sure you dial in your distances with each Club. You don’t want to record your best shots only. By recording all of your shots, you’ll have thorough data to go through and examine your play style.
- The Package is a great place to practice without the fear of lingering eyes. So, make sure you make the most of it and try out different swing methods. It’ll help you perform better in the field.
- Make sure you fill your golf impact screen by optimizing your projector positions. It’ll give you a greater field of view.
- You can try a darker simulator to make the experience even more immersive.
Yes, Skytrak needs wifi. It would help if you had an internet connection to install the app and update the firmware. However, you don’t need a wifi connection to connect Skytrak with your phone, tablet or Ipad. You can use the Direct Mode to establish a connection between your devices when your internet connection is flimsy or out of range.
Your screen should be at a minimum distance of six feet from the golf stim. Still, others recommend keeping a distance of 12 to 15 feet. You’ll be safe from coming in the ball’s path at that distance once it bounces off the wall. It’s also about reducing impact screen bouncing and improving accuracy.
Yes, Skytrak gives a smash factor. It would help if you had the clubhead speed, and the skytrak gets that from the ball flight date, the system records. So the Skytrack does not exactly measure clubhead speed or the smash factor, but it can calculate them.
Of course, Maxmedal has prepared two versions of the manual for you.
No1. SkyTrak Launch Monitor Package Manual PDF. Click here to download.
No2. Video Manual. See the YouTube video below.
Launch Monitor Package
Summing it up, the SkyTrak Launch Monitor Package is the perfect buy for golfers looking to practice at their homes regularly. The stimulator brings you to an environment similar to the one on the field. With the Skytrak hitting mats and the projector, you'll feel like it's the real thing. The software collects plenty of data to give you a deep insight into your playstyle. Moreover, the assembly of the unit is a breeze as well. The Skytrak Swingbay helps you improve your game at a cheap price tag, making it the perfect buy.
- High-resolution images
- Hyper-realistic mats
- Easy assembly
- Outdoor accuracy falls off
- Fewer club data
- High-resolution images 0%
- Hyper-realistic mats 0%
- Easy assembly 0%
- Outdoor accuracy falls off 0%
- Fewer club data 0%
Leave a Reply